Welcome to Energia USA
AT ENERGIA, WE'RE
TAKING BIG STEPS TOWARDS A SMALLER ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT
Environmental sustainability at Energia is integrated throughout our business—from how our renewable raw materials are derived to its incorporation into all of our wide range of eco-conscious products.
- Reduce: Reduce the use of conventional plastic by replacing polyolefin with renewable bio plastic polymer containing biomass derived from carbon-neutral plants.
- Recycle: Recycle and complete degradation in the nature.
- Reuse: Biomass derived from plants, in the atmosphere of carbon fixed by photosynthesis of plants used as raw material resources.
- Replacement: Decomposition of biodegradable plastics is short term, price competitiveness, productivity, strength, and areas requiring complementary properties: can be applied to fermentation food packaging, industrial packaging sector, agriculture, office equipment, consumer electronics.
- Renew: Cycle through ecosystem by natural degradation.
Energia's Environmental Policy
(The Five R's)
Energia USA LLC
2271 W. Malvern Avenue, #185
Fullerton, CA 92833
Telephone: +1 213 986 7650